BOOK HAUL...THE ONE WITH THE GORGEOUS DRESS
May had brought me so many great books (and the end of April too). I pre-ordered all of these lovelies and was so excited to open them up and caress their shiny covers.
Biggest surprise: I did not realize how large a book Since You've Been Gone was. It's supposed to be awesome, so it's going to be lots more of awesome ;)
- Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
- The last book in the Sweet Evil series. I'm so ready to find out what happens to Kaidan and Anna...hopefully and HEA is in store for them :)
- Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike
- Becca is obsessed with Aprilynne Pike's writing, and so this wasn't even a hesitation. I one-clicked Sleep No More so fast. The cover is creepy, and the story sounds super original. Can't wait to read it!
- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Like I said, this book is big. But the ratings have been sooooo good. And it's been so long since I've read a contemporary YA that I've devoured in one sitting.
- The One by Kiera Cass
- THE ONNNNNE! You guys, I need to know how that love triangle ends. Even if America has become increasingly more ambivalent (which makes me want to shake her a little bit) I'm still excited to finish the series. Plus, that dress on the cover...*drools*
Have you read any of these books? Have you heard about them? Sound off below!